le site du 21 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
G75VW-NS72 Problem with minecraft

Répondre au sujet    le site du 21 Index du Forum » le site du 21 » SERVEUR Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
G75VW-NS72 Problem with minecraft
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Message G75VW-NS72 Problem with minecraft Répondre en citant
Hello,

When I first got the computer, it played minecraft perfectly fine. The next day i installed a few mods and i got random lag spikes. Got a fresh install, ran perfectly. Now this little gem happens. Whenever i play it now (rarely because of this) i get these annoyingly defined lines in block borders, and you can even see slightly through trees, through the cracks. I uninstalled mcaffe for the lag spikes and that did wonders, however, no matter how much i troubleshoot, and uninstall and reinstall java, nothing works. Video card drivers are out of the question. (because there is no update for them). Ideas anyone?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?17347-G75VW-NS72-Problem-with-minecraft
Infographic design studio

Thanks

Ven 13 Avr - 07:10 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Avr - 07:10 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    le site du 21 Index du Forum » le site du 21 » SERVEUR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation