le site du 21 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problems using latest software with Kensington Universal Do

Répondre au sujet    le site du 21 Index du Forum » le site du 21 » Coin Discussion Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problems using latest software with Kensington Universal Do
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Message Problems using latest software with Kensington Universal Do Répondre en citant
Hi,

my dad had his computer reinstalled, and now we cant get our Kensington Universal Notebook Docking Station Displaylink to work. The keyboard and mouse attached to the docking station device work with the notebook, but the monitor does not any more. I installed the latest software from displaylink, and it still doesn't seem to be working. Unrelated to displaylink, it seems the VGA Port on my laptop isn't working either, because I tried to directly plug the monitor into the laptop that way, and it doesn't really seem to recognize it.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1372
Business animation company

Thanks

Ven 13 Avr - 07:11 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Avr - 07:11 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    le site du 21 Index du Forum » le site du 21 » Coin Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation